From: Russian Federation
Joined: December 27, 2009
1985 - graduated from art-graphic faculty of the Pedagogical Institute (Moscow).
1986 - joined the Painting Section of USSR Artists Union.
1987 - All Union Youth Art Exhibition «Youth of Country», the "Manezh" Central Exhibition Hall, Moscow.
1987-1990 - work on the monumental paintings.
2000 - training in the educational program of the Contemporary Art Institute, Moscow. Teachers: V. Koleychuk, V. Stigneev, A.Yakimovich, E. Petrovskaya, O. Aronson, Yuri Sobolev.
Personal exhibition - 1989, December - Domodedovo, Moscow region.
Last group exhibitions and actions:
- 2000, July - at the performances festival "LETO"-group: Environnement "Without a trace", performance "mosTsom".
- 2001, September 14 - performance "But Me?" Novodevichye Cemetery at the festival "LETO Collection".
- 2003, July - The State Tretyakov Gallery (Krimsky Val, Moscow) - Film «ZAYAZ» 7`33`` on public presentation of group "LETO".
From June 2007 to March 2008 - published 3 large art history articles in the magazine DEKO, the publishing house "Gamma", Moscow.
- 2008, August-November - the international Plain-air in Odessa and Khmelnytsky regions, Ukraine.
- 2009, June - Exhibition in honor of the 200-year anniversary of Nikolai Gogol in Moscow House of Nationalities.
- 2010, October-December - IV Triennale "Drawing of Russia" (Tomsk Regional Museum of Art), Diploma of Russian Academy of Arts.