She lives and works in Greece and Holland and has both nationalities.
She studied Painting at the Faculty of Visiual Arts and Design at Utrecht School of the Arts.Title: Baccaulaureus (bc).
She attended seminars of photography, etching, sculpture and art-therapy.
In 2011 she was one of the artists being presented on the Art Guide the Netherlands.
In 2010 she was one of the Cretan artists who participated at the 8th International Painting Biennale of Sardinia.
Member of the Greek Chamber of Fine Arts.
Member of the Cretan Artistic Association Diktion Ikastikon
Work of her can be found at the:
- Museum of Padru Italy
- Cityhall of Purmerend
- State Museum of Contemporary Art at Thessaloniki / in digital form
- private collections in Greece and Holland
She has exhibited her work in many countries of Europe, like Greece, Holland, England, France and Italy.
-Solo exhibition, Cityhall of Purmerend Holland
-Solo exhibition, Cityhall of Almere Holland
-"Limits", Basilica of Saint Mark, Iraklio
- The ancient olive grove of Crete, in the depth of time, International Exhibition Centre of Crete
- Silences, Municipality of Ag.Nikolaos
- Silences, Basilica of Saint Mark, Iraklio
- Inner Labyrinth, Archaeological Museum Villa Abbas at Sardara
- Inner Labyrinth, Cultural Center of Padru
- The human body in art, Texnopolis, Athens
- Anthropopanis 1x1, Basilica of Saint Mark, Iraklio
- Roots II, Naute, Strasbourg
- Art in Mind, The Brick Lane Gallery, London
- Roots, Naute, Basilica of Saint Mark, Iraklion
- The quest for freedom , Municipality of Saint Nikolaos
- Picture Space Action, Chamber of Fine Arts Greece, Athens
Contrasts, Municipality of Saint Nikolaos
- Solo exhibition, Gate of S.George Iraklio
-Touch, Municipality of Saint Nikolaos