Feel free to email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are very welcome on my Official Online Store www.arrigoart.com.
For more info (about my vision/values/way of thinking about life, art and sinergy between art & design) visit:
A true citizen of the World, Italian born (1967), Angelo now (since year 2006) lives in Palermo (Italy). Angelo has lived in Italy, Germany, Finland, Sweden, France, Denmark, Belgium, England, Brazil, and (between 2002-2005) Guernsey, where he determined to contribute for making such values as peace, culture and education, spreading all over the world by means of his timeless images of his art works.
Since Angelo’s first stunning collection was launched later in 2004, he has taken the art world by storm and his innovative, emotional/impressive , figurative images have achieved the enviable status of genuine collector’s items.
This exceptional artist exploded onto the international scene 3 years ago, and has since captivated an entire generation of art lovers. His phenomenal Original Paintings have become some of the most sought after pieces on the contemporary art market.
His well known painting “L’uomo e il karma/HumanKind and its Karma” enjoys a huge following worldwide. It became his brand, together with the concept “the completeness of the Incomplete”. “L’uomo e il Karma” has established him firmly at the forefront of the fine art community.
His innovative style such as in “Ombre/Shadows” has made an exceptional impact on the international market over the last year.
As Angelo Arrigo’s main interest is focused on building bridges of dialogue, he doesn’t generally like the narrow mentality, within which, unfortunately, the galleries are very often forced to act out of their own particular business interest only. Instead he has a predilection for a direct contact with the people willing to buy his artworks. As “citizen of the world” his constant thought is for people of whatever kind, age, gender, place, believes, culture, uses, in order to make his artworks working as ideal context where two and more human beings could develop bridges of sincere and passionate dialogue, through sharing such emotions provoked by his fine art paintings.
On the contrary, the art galleries are usually too far from such a context, because of they are the slave of the logic of the fine art sector/market, and of other interests too. Such things are very distant from the kind of relationships and people/“citizens of the world” which Angelo Arrigo is focused on. His aim is to make emotions (originated from his artworks) flow heart by heart.
• Dicember 2004 –Solo Exhibition by Trinity Court, Lower Vauvert, St.Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Islands.
• January 2005 – Solo Exhibition by Maison Villocq, Le Villocq – Câtel, GUERNSEY, Channel Islands.
• Since July 2005 – Permanent Solo Exhibition by Le Cru, 23 The Quay, St. Peter Port, Guernsey.
• July 2005 – Angelo Arrigo, during the meeting with the Art Development Officer of Guernsey States, launched his proposal to set up an artistic path of large format projections by the walls of the public buildings throughout the centre of St. Peter Port.
• October 2005 Solo Exhibition at 58th, av. De la Renaissance, Bruxelles- Brussel, Belgique.
• July 2006 The Visual artworks of Angelo Arrigo for the stage designing of the opera “Cagliostro Nobile Viaggiatore”.- Palermo (Italy-Sicily) – 2nd, 10th, 11th June 2006- The opera “Cagliostro Nobile Viaggiatore” has been performed at the monumental building “Santa Maria dello Spasimo”. Angelo Arrigo has directed the stage designing and all the aspects of the visual arts by projecting the images of seven of his most famous fine art paintings.
(In particular, the opera, between the 4th and the 9th scene (the last one), has benefited from the experience of the cosmopolitan author of visual arts/fine art painting/ set & stage designing, Angelo Arrigo, as well as from a wide and impressive mix of special visual effects (lighting,etc…) and projections of seven of his visual art masterpieces (Ombre, Trasformation, L’uomo e il karma, Tentacles of the Consciousness, Abysmal distances, Untitled 1, and detail of sky with ray of sunlight , from “Parent & child- Dialogues about Nam Myo Ho Renge Kyo, the fundamental Law of the Life andthe Universe”), which revealed themselves to be a decisive factor to sketchthe innovative portrait of Cagliostro’s character, proposed by Ninetta Cangialosi, after she having been studied Cagliostro in depth for several years).
• August 2006 – Angelo Arrigo Performance of Visual Art works, by via Piano di Gallo 50, Mondello, Palermo, Italia.
• September 2006 – Solo Exhibition at 58th, av. De la Renaissance, Bruxelles- Brussel, Belgio.
• Since October 2006 – Angelo Arrigo is on The Saatchi Gallery virtual exhibition: London Contemporary Art Gallery. Charles Saatchi: “Hello, Very happy to see your work on the gallery….I am thrilled that the standard is so high …..and hope it will be interesting to gallery owners, exhibition curators and collectors to see such diverse work. All my best, Charles Saatchi”.
• April 2007 – Group Exhibition, Museo Dicesano by Piazza del Duomo, in Piazza Armerina (EN), Italy.
• 2008 – Start-up of the international network "Angelo Arrigo- The Completeness of the Incomplete", and distribution of the artist's valued and renowed signed edition giclée prints and posters/digital prints on canvas, through Angelo Arrigo's passionate ambassadors (galleries/dealers/partners/independent points of purchase, etc) joining his network all over the planet.
• March’09 –Venice- A. Arrigo starts the Brand synergy with Casin dei Nobili Showroom
His works of art are placed at the scene of interiors decor / design internationally. They have found success both in northern Europe, where he lived for several years, and in other contexts (see websites: www.angeloarrigoart.com , www.angeloarrigo.com , www.arrigoart.com ).
They are designed to accompany the person on a genuine experience of pleasure in homes of all kinds, suitable to emulate an atmosphere of environments and cultures from around the world (European, Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, Indonesians, Arabs, etc ... the indigenous Maori, the Egyptians, vital energy of the Universe).
His fine art pieces are inspired by different philosophies of life, with particular reference to the Buddhist thought which considers the various aspects of human suffering, absolute and relative happiness, Large and Small Self, the Universe, humankind and the perception of time and space, humankind and its karma, humankind and the environment, oneness of body and mind, the life conditions, the feeling, the nine consciousnesses, etc...
16 paintings are perfectly integrated in domestic contexts (such as Armani Casa), which offer sensory and emotional experience, where beauty is more than luxury and ostentation, or consisting of the modern furniture in carbon fiber (like those by Mark Humphrey, widespread in New York, Dublin, London, Amsterdam…).
Some of his paintings are in the Channel Islands, Guernsey, and are now an integral and crucial element of the interiors decor of splendid British villas/cottages, located along the coast of Guernsey, and also inland. For example, the painting "Sunset over Pacific" is now in Vale, by contrada Le Villocq, into one of the oldest houses built in the history of the State of Guernsey, a few miles away from the house of Victor Hugo.
Others are located in Finland (Helsinki). Others are in Italy, (Milan, Palermo, Venice, Verona, Vicenza, Piazza Armerina, etc) which characterize the scene of modern and classic villas conducted on three levels, and perfectly integrated into the green.
8 of them evoke the atmosphere of a mixture of old and modern interiors, for example, in some Showrooms by Place Du Grand Sablon in Brussels. One is placed in a luxurious house located in central Brussels.
5 pieces of the last collection are well integrated within the futuristic atmosphere of offices and apartments built from scratch in Berlin in the district Dom Aquarée, which overlooks St. Wolfgang Strasse.
Almost all works are well placed in a minimalist space, of contemporary taste, comfortable, luxurious, serviced by mobile Cyrus Company, Cappellini, B & B, Maharam, Zanotta, Armani Casa, Minotti, Molteni, etc. ...
Especially the last collections of paintings and digital artworks, as well as the first collection (The human kind and its karma, Shadows, Vision, Buddha’s head, etc…), they are of great help to international architects and designers involved in the design and interior décor/design of modern luxury hotels, like the "Puerta America" in Madrid, or some majestic Hotels in Moscow, South Africa, excellent synergy between art and design. The large format paintings by Angelo Arrigo decorate luxury hotels/structures from North to South of Europe/ South of Italy, Sicilia.
Further rmore 12 of them are suitable for interior decors of the new apartments located in some residential zones in Shanghai, and others in Singapore, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur.